Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Clear Total Care Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner

Recently a friend of mine and fellow blogger gave me a sample of Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner. As a woman I loved the pinkish packaging. The shampoo/conditioner smelled amazing and I couldn't wait to try it. I wash my hair every other day so it's important for my hair to stay clean and smell good. The shampoo lathers really well which surprised me. My hair felt nice and clean after. I used the conditioner and I was able to use half as much as I normally do with any other conditioner because it is that moisturizing. After the shower I noticed my hair was soft, but took a little longer to dry. After it was dry it was really smooth and shiny! It also smelled really good the next day even! Highly recommend this product truly a great overall product!


2 comments:

  1. Need to try this one.... my naturally curly hair is so dry! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete