Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Review

So I'm new to this blogging thing so here I go.  I'm a bzz agent. For those of you who don't know what that is, basically I fill out surveys and companies send me free products to try and give my honest review

Recently I was sent Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine, both the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is mostly straight with some wave to it and medium length. I usually use salon quality hair products, although I have been obsessed with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, it makes my hair smooth, soft, and shiny! So back to Sleek and Shine, my first impression was that it smelled amazing! So I did my normal routine and used the shampoo. I didn't really like the way it lathered and found my hair was in more knots and wasn't as soft as normal, but I figured the conditioner would balance it out. Oh how wrong I was. This conditioner wasn't moisturizing at all! My hair felt worse than it did before I washed it! I couldn't find a balance between super dry and slimy. Anyways I let it be hoping that my hair would at least be sleek and shiny like it claims to be, that didn't happen. The only positive things I have to say it that they smell really good and the shampoo is nice when used as a body wash. Overall I would recommend the shampoo to be used as a body wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment