Thursday, June 21, 2012

ChopSaver for people with lips

How cute is the title? So for those of you who have no idea and thought ChopSaver was some kind of kitchen tool I have news for you. ChopSaver is an amazing lip balm.
Smooth sexy lips, we all strive for them. I've tried so many lip products; however I haven't found one that makes my lips feel as smooth and silky soft as they do with ChopSaver's lip balm. I was fortunate enough to get to try ChopSaver's Gold which contains SPF 15. I'm really picky about tastes. This one tastes like normal chapstick with a little citrus which isn't too bad. I wish it had more of a flavor/scent, but it is all natural and gluten free so that makes up for it. My lips get pretty dry especially in the Califonia sun. ChopSaver is perfect for those of you who suffer from cold sores, it helps heal them faster. After using ChopSaver for a couple of days my lips feel bigger, softer, and my lines aren't as noticeable. ChopSaver was invented by musician Dan Gosling. I highly recommend ChopSaver, you can wear it everyday or just when you need a little extra moisture and protection from the sun.

**Disclaimer: This product was given to me for free for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for the positive review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment