Wednesday, July 25, 2012

eos Review

I don't know about you, but for me summer means sunshine and lip balm. I had the awesome chance to try eos' sphere lip balm ($3.29). First let me say the shape is super cool. I've never seen any other lip balm in a sphere like this that screw's on. I don't have to worry about the lid coming off in my pocket. I received three different flavors; Sweet Mint, Honeysuckle Honeydew, and Summer Fruit. I love the way these taste, I catch myself licking my lips. These also made my lips really soft and kissable.


My favorite flavor is Sweet Mint, it has this awesome peppermint tingly feeling. All these flavors are amazing. There are six different flavors:
Summer Fruit, Lemon Drop SPF 15, Strawberry Sorbet, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Medicated Tangerine, and Sweet Mint.

Can a lip balm make you smile? We think so. That's why we invented this one.
  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

Everyday Hand Lotion - Berry Blossom
 I also received two hand lotions ($3.99) in Cucumber and Berry Blossom. I love these. They are small and can fit in my tiny cubby at work. They also are perfect for your hands. They are moisturizing yet they don't leave your hands greasy. They help my hands after being dried out from handling charts and washing my hands all day. They smell great and aren't over powering.

  • 97% natural formula
  • For all skin types
  • Paraben-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • Lanolin-free
  • Dye-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • 1.5 fl.oz (44 ml)

 Overall I highly recommend you check out eos! There products smell great, work great, and are at a great price. How can you go wrong? Be sure to check out eos' facebook and twitter.


**Disclaimer: This product was given to me for free for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for the positive review.

1 comment: