Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Godefroy Review

I don't know about you, but I LOVE having long, thick, curly eyelashes. I recently had the opportunity to try some of Godefroy's products and let me just say I was not disappointed! Did you know that warm mascara helps curl your lashes and makes the mascara easier to apply. I've been doing this for a long time now and holding a hair drier takes a long time and I can't set it down. Godefroy created a mascara warmer ($19.95, definitely worth it)! It is amazing I can plug it in set my mascara in it and apply the rest of my makeup while it warms up. The mascara comes out great and makes it 100 times easier to apply. Just be careful not to leave it in too long.

I also got the heated eyelash curler ($9.95, another great buy). This one scared me a little, it looked different. I was scared I was going to burn my eye so I attempted to burn my finger which didn't happen so I tried it on my eye without mascara. Let me tell you this thing curled my eyelashes, even my bottom ones! It only required one battery which was easy to find and it's so small I can keep in in my purse for the days I don't want to wear mascara but want curly eyelashes. Or even the days I want extra curl I combine it with the heated mascara.

The final product I received was the Double Lash and Brow ($14.95). It helps grow your lashes and eyebrows. It is a nighttime treatment that I love. After wearing mascara almost everyday my eyelashes tend to fall out, now they are stronger and longer!

Overall I definitely recommend you heading on over to Godefroy's website and checking out their amazing products.



 **Disclaimer: This product was given to me for free for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for the positive review.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I've done the hair dryer trick before too, glad to see something else made just for that lol

    ReplyDelete