Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lindo SwirlyDo and Twist n Roll Review

I'm so tired of normal boring hair ties and hate how they cut circulation off of my wrists. I had the opportunity to try Lindo's SwirlyDo hair ties ($5.99 for a pack of 5). They aren't your normal hair ties they are cute and fun, perfect for summer since they aren't your boring everyday hair ties. These hair ties don't stretch as much as regular hair ties but that helps them to not leave lines. It also doesn't fit around your wrist which is a drawback for me since I can never find them in my purse.



I also received the Twist n Roll tweezers (On sale for $14.99). These are very interesting they look like a huge metal q tip. My grandmother loved these tweezers. They helped her easily remove the few hair she has on her chin all at once. They thread your hair so they are perfect for your upper lip, cheeks, neck and more! Go check these products and more out here.


 **Disclaimer: This product was given to me for free for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for the positive review. 

6 comments:

  1. I've seen this a few times and it never gets less scary looking but everyone says it works great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it before also, I use the Bellabe, I think it's the same type of device. I like them because you don't need lotions or gels to use it :)

    The hair ties look like they would pull hair out when removing, is that the case?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly they don't Gia and they actually manage to hold my hair without falling out.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. The Twist n Roll Tweezers sound very interesting. I'm not sure, though, that I would want to thread the hair on my upper lip - OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Swirlydo's their awesome!

    ReplyDelete