Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mia Mariu Review

Mía Mariú  I recently had the opportunity to try some of Mia Mariu's skin care products. Although I am only 21 I believe the answer to having flawless wrinkle free skin is to start using anti-aging products early. My mother basically stole these products from me, which was ok with me because you could really see the results on her.

I received the Anti-aging Brightening Serum. My mother has a dark spot on her cheek that she is self conscious about. This serum actually helped make her whole face brighter, smoother, and even made the spot fade! She loves this serum and uses it nightly. After just a few weeks you could see a major difference!


Anti-aging Brightening Serum


Bye-bye, dark spots and wrinkles! A must-have age-defying serum that targets sun spots and pigmentation while brightening overall skin clarity. This serum contains anti-aging peptides, skin-brightening botanicals, Aloe and Vitamin B5 Complex to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Suitable for all skin types, non-irritating, oil-free. Use AM and PM.(1.0 fl.oz) ($38.00)



 

 

My mom also suffers from dark circles and puffy bags around her eyes. After trying multiple products that promise to work and seeing no results she was skeptical. After using the Anti-aging Eye Treatment nightly for approximately two weeks and you can see a major difference. She looks more youthful.

Anti-aging Eye Treatment

Erase circles and banish wrinkles around the eyes. This lightweight, anti-aging formula is quickly absorbed into the skin, instantly awakening tired-looking eyes. Contains powerful antioxidants like Japanese Green Tea, Aloe and Vitamins B5 and E, which help reduce puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. Peptides inhibit the breakdown of collagen helping skin maintain its firmness. Suitable for all skin types, non-irritating, oil-free. Use AM and PM. (0.5 oz)  ($30.00)


 

 

 

 I love wearing makeup; however I don't enjoy taking it off. A lot of facial cleanser's leave a film on my skin or they don't clean my face well. I'm happy to say that the foaming gel cleanser is amazing. I I love the fact that just a little bit foams well and you can hear it cleaning. The foaming action reminds me of a shaving cream. It removed my makeup really easy. It also left my face super soft and it's oil free which is a must for my combination skin!

Refreshing Foaming Gel Cleanser

Begin your skin care treatment with this soft pampering cleanser. This silky formula will leave your skin soft, hydrated and refreshed without drying out your skin. With natural cleansing agents, tough dirt, makeup and impurities are gone. Sea Kelp and Aloe make this a fabulous super-gentle cleanser for all skin types. Refreshing Foaming Gel Cleanser is especially effective for sensitive skin including rosacea, maturing and even dry skin types. Suitable for all skin types, non-irritating, oil-free, sulfate-free. Use AM and PM. (4.0 fl. oz) ($19.00)






 Mia Mariu is part of gives back. Mía believes that every woman is a hero in many ways and with many people in her life. Her dreams motivate her to remain determined and focused but it is her tribulations that ignite her passion. Our goal is reach out and put a name to these amazingly beautiful women. Mía is a proud supporter of Wounded Warriors Wives, a program of Operation Homefront dedicated to recognize, inspire and comfort the women who sacrifice so much to care for our country's wounded warriors. We are committed to making their journey a little more pleasant, a little less alone and a lot more appreciated.

 I highly recommend Mia Mariu and can't wait to try more products! Be sure the check them out on facebook and twitter.


**Disclaimer: This product was given to me for free for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for the positive review.

2 comments:

  1. I love Mia Mariu products. I have their blush and it is the best blush ever! This sounds like nice stuff. Will have to look at it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice product & review.A good product is always in demand like this & i think this is really a good product of anti aging.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete