Sunday, August 12, 2012

Brianna's Home Style Dressings Review


I recently had the chance to try four of Brianna's Home Style Dressings: Asiago Caesar, Chipotle Cheddar, Dijon Honey Mustard, and True Blue Cheese. 






I love baking with this Caesar dressing, I simply brush it on raw chicken and bake in the oven! It turns out delicious especially if you have a salad with it! I love Caesar dressing with lots of cheese and this one totally delivers! It makes my salads so amazing and I'm super picky when it comes to Caesar dressings! I highly recommend this dressing if you want a cheesy Caesar taste!








This Chipotle Cheddar dressing is delicious for dipping your steak into. It's not too spicy, it's a lot more cheesy. They blend the exotic flavor of smoked jalapeƱos with rich, robust cheddar cheese and zesty Southwestern spices. If you are tired of typical steak sauces I definitely think you should try this one out.









The Dijon Honey Mustard dressing is my absolute favorite! I love dipping my fried chicken strips into it! They have managed to balance the mustard and the honey just right, it's not too sweet or too bitter. If you love Honey Mustard sauce you will definitely love this one!








My mom's favorite! She loves dipping her carrots into it! Not only that but it's the best Blue Cheese dressing for your salad! If you are a veggie addict and love finding new traditional sauces to dip it in you need to try this one!





I love how on every bottle it states whether it's Gluten Free, Nut Free, Lactose Free, Egg Free, Vegan, or Vegetarian! No more guessing! Even better these products are approximately $3.99 at Walmart which is a great price!

Be sure to check them out on Facebook!

**Disclaimer: This product was given to me for free for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for the positive review.

9 comments:

  1. Brianna's has recently become my new favorite dressing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't remember the flavor, but I tried one of these dressings before and loved it! I used it as a dip for chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tried this before but I will look for it next time I am shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really good product - You just gave me a fast and easy recipe for chicken to make for the family!! I would love to taste the Honey Mustard! I put both on my shopping list for today! THX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recall seeing the bottles somewhere...and they all look and sound delicious!! I'd love to try the Blue Cheese one!

    Soifa

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look super yummy!! Thank you for sharing such a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You NEED to try the Poppy Seed! So delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have try there dressings they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those dressings look delish! I absolutely have to try the blue cheese.

    ReplyDelete