Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jay Robb Review


Getting enough protein in my diet is hard. I recently had the opportunity to try Jay Robb. Jay Robb helps people reach their potential by providing high protein shakes and bars. I received three bars; fudge brownie, peanut butter, and cashew coconut.




My favorite flavor of the bars was the fudge brownie. I love anything that tastes like brownies. The brownie bar has 220 calories, only 90 calories are from fat. It has 10g of sugar and 14 g of protein. They are gluten free, wheat free, soy free, and they don't contain MSG or artifical flavors. I love how these bars are chewy and they help me stay focused in class when I don't have time for a big meal. A bar and some fruit fill me up.

I also received a whey protein sample kit which contained five different flavors. I tried the following flavors; vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, tropical dreamsicle, and pina colada. My favorite flavor was vanilla. I mixed it with yogurt, milk, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries in a blender. It was delicious. I love how versatile the vanilla is. The vanilla flavor has 25 grams of protein. It is lactose free, gluten free, contains no MSG, and no artificial colors or flavors. A 12 oz bag has enough for 11 servings. You can mix the whey-protein powder with; milk, water, juice, or yogurt. I don't always have time to eat a real meal or cook breakfast so I consumed a shake to supplement my meal.

I also received their shaker which comes with a wire ball. It is perfect for mixing up the shake and it even works great for mixing other items like pancake mix.

While using Jay Robb's protein products I consumed less calories and exercised. You can buy a box of 12 bars for $35.88. You can also buy the sample whey protein kit for $13.35 or a 12 oz bag for $23.75.

You can follow Jay Robb on Facebook and Twitter here.

**Disclaimer: This product was given to me for free for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for the positive review. I am not a personal fitness trainer this is my understanding of protein shakes and bars.

9 comments:

  1. I like that the protein shakes are good flavors! I am not a fan of plain vanilla or chocolate but tropical dreamsicle sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try their protein shakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, I wish I had the patience and will power to do shake diets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These actually seem like they are good! I like how you do not have to use milk for the whey powder as I detest milk. I use it in my cooking of course. However, I cannot drink it. They seem to have a good variety in flavors too. You have me wanting a brownie!!! Why did I have to read this post tonight? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious! I love anything chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im going to have to try the Vanilla shake, I love that it has 25 grams of protein. That's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great program.Would love to try the shakes.I love chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stuff looks super yummy, Thank you for sharing I will have to try this stuff.

    ReplyDelete