Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Medusa's Make-Up Review

Hello ladies, this is a review aimed at what I know I'm obsessed with MAKEUP! I'm literally obsessed with it. My friends don't think I should own any more because my whole bathroom is filled with all types of makeup. I recently had the chance to try Medusa's Eye Dust in Rising Sun. It is this georgous pink gold color, more gold than pink but that's ok. It is a dust so you have to pat it on to apply or have a lot of fall out. It goes on pretty easy and stays on well with a primer. It did crease a little but that was expected. Overall I was really happy and even better it comes in so many colors and it's only $7.00.



Rising sun is the sparkly goldish color and I used brown shadow to blend. 



I also received the waterproof mascara, which was a huge let down. I am super picky about my mascara so I had high expectations. My mascara needs to give length, thickness, and volume. This mascara gave me none of those. It left my eyes a giant black gloopy smelly mess. It smelled like chemicals and too much mascara came out of the wand. When you apply it doesn't seperate your lashes it keeps them all together.


I also received a lipgloss in Rumors which is a true violet grape flavor (on sale for $4). I was scared this was going to be bright purple! It turns out it only tinted my lips a little and gave them a nice color. It wasn't sticky and it tasted really yummy. It lasted as long as most lip glosses do. Worth the money to get a yummy tasting lipgloss.




Overall I recommend you looking at the eye dusts and their lip glosses as they are pretty wonderful!

**Disclaimer: These products were given to me for free to review. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for the positive review.

10 comments:

  1. That lip gloss is a pretty shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color of that eye dust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never pull off that lipgloss! Love the eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That eyeshadow color is gorgeous! The lip gloss is too but I can't see myself wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. I love a good lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the eye shadow that is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I totally love the eye-shadow and lip gloss...but I don't think that I'd be able to pull them off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. I love the eyeshadow and how iridescent it is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty eye shadow I love the rose gold colors for Summer & Spring. Fabulous review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The eye dust is beautiful! It reminds me of gold flakes, I bet its very pretty in the sun, Medusa looks very funky (which I like) Cool packaging.

    ReplyDelete