Friday, August 31, 2012

Take Me There - Island Vanilla Pacifica Review



Smelling like vanilla always relaxes me. With taking a full load of college classes and working almost full time I could use all the relaxing I could get. Pacifica perfume has sent me into a world of relaxation and vanilla bliss. I was able to try the Island Vanilla Take Me There Set ($18) and the body wash ($10). I love how this set includes a body butter, perfume roll-on, and a color quench natural moisture lip tint. I tried all these products in the scent Island Vanilla which mixes Tahitian vanilla with honey-jasmine.







First I will start with the color quench natural lip tint in Island Vanilla. I love how yummy this lip tint tastes. It even gives off a sheer beautiful color. The tube is a wider than regular lip balms, which makes it a little harder to apply but it's not a deal breaker. I also love how these tints come in multiple flavors and even sets.

The next product I received is the roll on perfume in Island Vanilla. I prefer roll-ons over spray, because they tend to be easier to control the amount I apply, since I tend to be trigger happy. This roll on allows the perfect amount of scent to be released without being overwhelming.

I also received the body butter in Island Vanilla. I love how the body butter is thick, but not too thick. It comes out of the squeeze container really easy. The body butter left my legs feeling super smooth and it wasn't greasy. It took a little longer than other body butter's to rub in, but it felt better than normal butters.

The final product was the body wash. I love this product, it is 8 oz of pure awesomeness. The body wash left my skin soft and smelled yummy. I love the packaging it's super cute and I love how the bottle is easy to open. It is sulfate free and lather's really well which is rare for sulfate free products.

Overall I really like Pacifica and highly recommend them. Their products are made really well and left my skin soft and smelling amazing. Be sure to check out Pacifica on their website. You can also check them out on their Facebook and Twitter. Pacifica is also sold at Sephora!



**Disclaimer: This product was given to me for free for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for the positive review.

12 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try Pacifica for forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love body stuff this a great review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that it supports Ocean Futures Society! and I love Vanilla, I wish I could sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pacifica products. I think their products are just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pacifica, and bet this smells fabulous! They make some of the best smelling products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like my life. I love anything and everything vanilla and I am taking 4 college classes right now for the fall semester. Thank you for the awesome information about Pacifica Vanilla products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try this. I have such a hard time finding products I like with the same scent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, I love lines like this that come with oodles of options so you can really layer the scents and have a full experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love vanilla. I keep hearing good things about this company.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this brand. A favorite of mine is the Mediterranean Fig solid perfume! Would love to try one of their candles next. =]

    ReplyDelete