Thursday, March 14, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust Review

Zoya-Nail-Polish-Dahlia-ZP656
It's almost spring time and you know what that means? Well, it doesn't really mean anything but I'm using it as an excuse to polish my nails all the time with Zoya! I've recently had the opportunity to fall in love with Zoya's Pixie Dust line. For those of you who haven't heard of it, it is a matte, textured, sparkly nail polish. The colors are very muted down and are extremely beautiful. I'm in love with the fact that all of the colors are appropriate to wear to work
For those of you who have never heard of textured nail polish, you are not alone. This is the first time I have tried textured nail polish and it definitely won't be my last. Normally having a bump on my nails drives me crazy, but the nail polish isn't like that. Yes, you can feel it, but it isn't extremely noticeable and the color's are so worth it. I love sparkly nails!


Godiva
I love how you only need one polish, you are not supposed to use a base or top coat. The polish only takes two to three coats and looks fabulous! The quality of the polish is really good, it goes on smooth. My favorite thing about the textured polish is how easy it is to fix a mistake, if you accidentally touch something it covers very well. Each nail polish retails for $9 or you can buy the whole set for $54. The polishes are more on the cool side and are very opaque. It doesn't take many coats to get a full coverage.

The only downside is how long it takes to dry. I averaged around 10 minutes of dry time. They lasted about a week on my nails and I am very rough on my nails.

Pixie Dust comes in eight stunning colors.
Dahlia which is a sparkling black.

Godiva and Dahlia
Chyna which is a stunning deep red.
Chyna
Godiva which is a soft beige.

Godiva
Vespa which is a georgous soft green.

Nyx and Vespa
Nyx which is a baby blue.
London which is a darling gray.




London
Overall, I highly recommend Zoya! They have yet to dissapoint and they have hundreds of colors. I love how they are always coming out with new lines that fit the seasons perfectly! Go check out Zoya!

**Disclaimer: This product was given to me for free for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own and yours may vary. I was not compensated for the positive review. To read my full disclosure visit http://www.casandrasreviews.com/p/media-kitpr-friendly.html

3 comments:

  1. I think the blue and green is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those polishes are all amazing. I have never tried Zoya, but now I really need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors, they look great!

    ReplyDelete