Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Zoya Cashmeres Collection Review and Swatches

Fall is on it's way here so to help get you prepared we are going to share with you one of the new collections from Zoya!


Meet the Zoya Cashmeres Collection! This collection includes: Livingston, Sailor, Hunter, Louise, Flynn and Pepper. All great colors for fall! 

First up, Flynn






Next is Louise.




This is Hunter.




This is Pepper





Say hello to Livingston.




Last but not least, Sailor.




I loved this set! Just like other Zoya products, these go on extremely smooth and stay on for days. I found them to be really versatile and were great for making designs. The only color that I found to be a little off was Livingston. It went on a little streaky but after an extra coat turned out fine. For this collection I decided to do a fun little design to show off some of these gorgeous colors!



If you are looking for the perfect polish for Fall, look no further! Zoya has all the Fall polish you need and is perfect for everyone. Be sure to check out their website here!

**Disclaimer: This product was given to me for free for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own and yours may vary. I was not compensated for the positive review. To read my full disclosure visit http://www.casandrasreviews.com/p/media-kitpr-friendly.html

16 comments:

  1. Love the colors! The Flynn is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the colors are beautiful but I love Livingston!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Hunter! That color looks very nice on your nails. I love your cute strawberry design too. Great post!
    (FaceBook: TJ Sims)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zoya and I love all those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love those colors! They are amazing for this Fall. I haven't tried Zoya polish before but would like to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design with the strawberry :D These colors are perfect for that look! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with this collection. I was so happy to see Satins and Cashmeres this season because well, I'm a cremes girl :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all great colors for fall! I'm really digging Flynn & Livingston.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fall colors! I am kind of crushing on Flynn, and may have to go hunt that down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those colors look perfect for making all types of designs.

    ReplyDelete