Monday, October 21, 2013

CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara

If I was stranded on an island the one makeup product that I couldn't live without would have to be mascara! I refuse to leave the house without it. I've tried so many different brands from drugstore to highend and recently I've found one that I love.

I've recently found the CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara in water resistant and I was hesitant since it isn't waterproof and CoverGirl isn't highly regarded concerning their mascaras. While I won't wear this mascara swimming I've had no issues with it running if I happen to get a little water on it. Ahem, that does not mean I'm going to be out dancing in the rain with this mascara which I love doing. WINTER IS COMING!!! 

 


I love how cute the packaging is, it's orange with pink that reminds me of tiger stripes. The brush has a unique hour glass shape which I find gives my eyelashes some volume and length while allowing me to coat every lash. The brush is wire which I find is better at separating my eyelashes. I also love how buildable this mascara is without clumping. I can go from natural long voluminized lashes to in-your-face lashes.


My three year old niece Haley loves makeup, so when she saw that I was putting mine on she had to have some as well. I was super surprised that she sat there and let me put mascara on her. I mean how many three year olds do you know that can sit and follow directions while playing with their eyelashes? I mean we still had the occasional moments of her giggling saying it tickles, but she stayed very still.

Overall, I find that this mascara held well to it's claims about giving you winged eyelashes that curl outwards. Just look at Haley's eyes! If you are looking for a drugstore mascara I highly suggest you try this mascara.


**Disclaimer: This product was purchased with my own money. Covergirl had absolutely nothing to do with my review other than I really like their product(s). All opinions are my own and yours may vary. I was not compensated for the review. To read my full disclosure visit http://www.casandrasreviews.co/p/media-kitpr-friendly.html


8 comments:

  1. Marika CharalambousOctober 19, 2013 at 12:12 AM

    Looks like a great thing to make long and beautiful eyelashes. Back in the day as a child I could have never even tried anything like this, my mom would never let me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, that looks great! I don't wear mascara because the ones I've tried always seem to look clumpy, maybe I'll try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry My Journey With CandidaOctober 19, 2013 at 5:56 AM

    I will have to check and see what mascara my Daughter uses. I think it is this and she swears by it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Covergirl is a brand my sister swears by, with Christmas and the holiday season coming up, I may look into getting a gift for them from Covergirl. Great company always producing great products.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melinda Kuffler DunneOctober 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM

    I actually just got this mascara too. I really like it a lot. It does make my lashes look longer and fuller. The waterproof part is a hit or miss. I have noticed if I cry with it on it does come off some. It is a good product that is also affordable which I totally appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great- I'm always overwhelmed by the selection when I go to buy new mascara! I will definitely have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katherine BartlettOctober 19, 2013 at 5:16 PM

    I love this mascara! It makes your eyelashes come out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been trying to find something that stands up to the humidity where I love. So glad it will be cooling off so I can wear make up soon. CoverGirl always has the best mascara.

    ReplyDelete