Thursday, January 23, 2014

Get ready with Lorac

I have an addiction to high end makeup. I really wish they made something for us to go and talk out our problems. Makeup anonymous. I know I'm not the only one who needs to go. Do you have a crazy stash of makeup? Do you have to dig to find the product you were looking for? If you answered yes, join me!
Today, I'm going to share with you one of my new vices. With these three products I'm able to go out of the house looking pretty good! I NEVER EVER leave the house without some type of makeup and let me tell you my friends are tired of waiting for me to finish my makeup.



The first product I tried was Lorac Touch-Up To Go Concealer/Foundation Pen. ($28 USD) What I love so much about this is that it's super easy to apply, just push the bottom of the pen and the same amount of product comes out each time. It even has it's own attached brush which makes my life so much easier! I love how the brush isn't too firm or flimsy it's perfect. I'm able to cover up any blemishes on day's where my whole face doesn't require coverage. I've also been using it consistently for the past month and there is still a ton of product left! So for the price I would totally recommend this! I also love the natural finish, perfect for the barely there makeup look.


The next product I tried was the Lorac Pro Mascara. ($23 USD) I'm a mascara snob, my mascara has to give volume and definition. It also has to last and not migrate under my eyes. I usually prefer waterproof mascara for this reason. I have to say I was surprised and really enjoyed this mascara. I am constantly reaching for it over all of my other mascaras. It gives me great length and doesn't look super fake. Ahem, that means I do not get crazy spider legs, which is pretty hard to avoid when you like a certain amount of length and volume like I do. I have to say this mascara is in my top 3 of all time favorites!
I also tried Lorac Pro Palette. ($42 USD) I love this palette. It comes with so many colors, 16 to be exact, that I can play down for a casual day or dress up if I'm going out. It's in a sleek very easy to use case. The only downside I would have to say is that it doesn't come with a brush and I always misplace mine! The makeup is very smooth and provides really good coverage without a primer and using the simplest touch. I love how many eye shadows come in this. Seriously, I've pretty much given up on bringing any others with me since I prefer neutral colors and this has all the colors I love. These eye shadows are silky smooth! The bottom row is shimmers and the top row is matte, it makes the perfect combination. These colors all work together and you can create endless possibilities. It even comes with a mirror!

 

Overall, I'm really excited I was able to try out these products from Lorac and they surely didn't diassapoint! Have you tried any other their products? Let me know what products you love from Lorac and I will make sure to pick it up on my next trip to Sephora!

You can purchase these products from Lorac's online store or at your local Sephora store.

Be sure to like Lorac on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for up to date information and tips!

**Disclaimer: This product was given to me for free for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own and yours may vary. I was not compensated for the positive review. To read my full disclosure visit http://www.casandrasreviews.co/p/media-kitpr-friendly.html

22 comments:

  1. I love all the colors. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way of showing off the colors. I loved the picture of your arm palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a mascara snob too! Your eyes look amazing! That's the ONE thing I can't leave the house without applying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your makeup turned out. I don't wear makeup at all, but I love to look at how other people wear theirs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyes look really big and pretty. Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Plus VA ServicesJanuary 24, 2014 at 7:02 AM

    Gorgeous! I love mascara it really makes our eyes pop! My downfall is my roscea makes my eye water. :( so by the end of the day I'm going crazy wearing makeup. It's so frustrating, but dang it I wear it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's super important to wear great quality makeup. I've never heard of Lorac's before, but I will be checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wife is not a big makeup person, but she can don some makeup when needed.. The colors looks very nice..

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's sad, but I'm 4 month post partum and I think I've put on make twice in that entire time. I love doing myself up - but that takes energy (which I don't have much of right now!) But your eyes look beautiful! You can do my makeup any day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some nice colors choices, I'm not one to ever wear makeup. I think I've only worn it on my wedding day & when I've been to military balls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Make up is only an occasional thing for me! If I'm going out or have a business meeting! If not, I'm oh natural!! I love the Lorac pallet! It has some beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol I would say I'm almost the opposite of a make-up junkie. I LOVE the way it looks on me when someone who knows what they are doing applies it, and I love to buy bottles and palettes that look pretty.... But I'm a failure when it comes to putting it on! I also tend to lose make-up brushes, and instead of buying new ones I just use my fingers. You look great though! Not everyone thinks of putting on make-up well as a talent, but coming from someone who can't do it very well at all, it most certainly is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful make-up and looks great on you! I almost use no make-up myself but I'm sure a lot of people will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My first corporate job out of college was with Lancome, so I totally understand. I like good color but I really get get excited about good face creams.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liz @ A Nut in a NutshellJanuary 25, 2014 at 12:21 AM

    The makeup looks just beautiful on you! I don't have much of a makeup addiction because I'm lazy! I wear it but I don't really experiment like I should.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am occasional make-up wearer. I love the way I look all made up, but working from home & driving kids around all day it's too much hassle for me,lol. I do love the palette colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Debi@The Spring Mount 6 PackJanuary 25, 2014 at 9:15 AM

    I haven't tried their makeup before but it looks fantastic. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks amazing on you! I love that palette and that it has a mirror! I need to get one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Katherine BartlettJanuary 25, 2014 at 5:34 PM

    It looks like very high class makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The makeup looks beautiful on you an I especially love the shimmering eye makeup and mascara you're wearing. The foundation is awesome too.
    Eliz Frank

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that palette! I've never actually tried Lorac...I'll have to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the shades in that palette! Must. Get. Now.

    ReplyDelete