Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Red Apple Lipstick


I've been needing new lipsticks and when I heard about Red Apple Lipstick I couldn't resist. Their lipsticks are gluten free, paraben free, moisturizing, and very pigmented. I love how they last a pretty decent amount of time and they are so moisturizing. I've never tried a lipstick that makes my lips feel so fantabulous! Yes, fantabulous is a word in my dictionary!

The lipsticks apply so easy and they literally glide on my lips. The feeling is as amazing as you legs rubbing against your pants after shaving and putting lotion on them! I know I'm not the only one who enjoys that feeling. After using it my lips feel like I've just applied chap stick- silky smooth. The colors are very vibrant, a little is perfect for day time and it's buildable so you can add more lipstick for a more pigmented burst.

I was sent two products; their new shade Cranberry Magic and Coral Crush. These shades are gorgeous. There lipsticks are free of so many harmful ingredients and perfect for people with allergies.
Gluten Free, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, Nut/Tree Nut Free, Corn Free, Soy Free - Toxin Free and they don't test on animals! Perfect for those who are conscious about what they put into or on their body.

Cranberry Magic is a beautiful pink red berry color. It has a little bit of shimmer to it. I love the color. It is bright, but I love how you can just lightly apply it for more of a subtle daytime look. It does stain your lips, but it still looks healthy and beautiful. This shade is better suited for someone who wants a bright bold lip or who is able to put a very light amount on.
Top lip is Cranberry Magic, bottom lip is Coral Crush.
Coral Crush is a marvelous pinky orange coral color. It's such a light summery color that I can't wait to wear when it starts to get warmer. You can't even tell it's lipstick since it is non drying. This shade is suited more for people who are lighter-medium skin tone.

They even have a six month return policy! You can't beat that. If you are unhappy with a color or you don't like it you can just return it.
Cranberry Magic
I'm so excited my birthday was last month and the lipstick completes my look. The best part is I forget it's lipstick and not chap stick! I love mixing the two colors together for my own personal shade.

Check out Red Apple Lipstick here and sign up for their newsletter for discounts and to hear about the newest colors and when your favorite color comes back in stock.

**Disclaimer: This product was given to me for free for purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own and yours may vary. I was not compensated for the positive review. To read my full disclosure visit http://www.casandrasreviews.co/p/media-kitpr-friendly.html

7 comments:

  1. Amy @ MI Savings MamaMarch 5, 2014 at 7:17 AM

    I love that they have a good return policy. I hate buying lipstick, cuz i'm always afraid that I am going to choose the wrong color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica SpriggsMarch 5, 2014 at 5:58 PM

    very pretty color i'd go for the cranberry magic. or perhaps something even redder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine BartlettMarch 5, 2014 at 9:23 PM

    I bet my mom would really like this color

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave up on lipstick awhile ago because I couldn't find one that I liked. I'll have to give this kind a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. those colors look really good on you. I don't use lipstick much but I will have to check these out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debi@The Spring Mount 6 PackMarch 6, 2014 at 7:24 AM

    I thought it was going to be very bright, but it looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love red lipstick! Bright colors rock in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete